2011年9月19日 星期一

Pay Attention (video)



I really like this video even though it just has words and background music. The facts surprised me when it showed up every time.  "Richness" is the word that impressed me the most. I thought about my childhood. At that time, we did not have that much technology engage in our learning. However, we can see that most of the families have more than one computer at home and even a kindergarten child has his/her own cell phone! I did not have my phone till I was a senior high student. That is the different. And that it is the challenge, too. Just like the video said, why not teachers try to use cell phones in their teaching. It is obvious that people rely on the cell phones and like to use them a lot now. Instead of forbidden using in the class, why not just try to make friends with students via this technology? Maybe in this way, students will become more creative and that is what their generation's spirit should be in this richness environment and society. I think this video is really useful for the new teachers who has already accept technology in their learning process. They can think more and provide more opportunities to their students with creativity.

沒有留言:

張貼留言